Our church uses a web-based software called Planning Center to coordinate events, schedule volunteers, track internal & external donations, and maintain our contact database.
Here's a quick guide laying out what that means for you:
- Login to your volunteer account to view your upcoming assignments, submit block-out dates, and view team Sign-Up sheets.
- First-time user? For UCity site, contact Dan Cason. For Fairmount site, contact Chris Currie.
- Download the mobile app for easy access to your volunteer account. (IOS) (Android)
- For immediate support, click here.
- Give securely online with bank transfer, credit/debit card, or Apple Pay.
- Login to your donor account to setup a recurring gift, manage payment options, check your giving history, and download giving statements.
Every person who has given to City Church, even if you've never given online, has a donor account. Your account is connected to your primary email address; no password is required. If you've never given City Church your email, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For immediate support, click here [video].