Our family is looking for a part-time nanny/babysitter to watch our six-month old son. Candidates must be available in the afternoon two to three days each week. (We are flexible on specific days and times.) Availability for the occasional evening or weekend day is ideal. We live in the Manayunk area of Philadelphia, so any prospective candidate must have their own mode of transportation.
Care will include:
- Watching our son, which includes but is not limited to: bottle feeding, diaper changing, facilitating learning and engagement, keeping him on his nap schedule.
- Light housework may be requested
Rate: $10-25/hour depending on experience
- Experience working with children, infant care experience preferred
- Ability to facilitate learning and development activities
- Infant CPR training preferred, but not required
Please provide references when applying.
CONTACT Rebecca - Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org