Esperanza Health Center, a faith-based community health center in North Philadelphia, is hiring a variety of roles. Please refer qualified applicants who are interested to contribute to our mission of providing affordable, high-quality, bilingual and multi-cultural primary health care services in Jesus’ name, regardless of ability to pay, to all those in our communities who seek care.
- Associate Director of Operations
- Clerical Assistant
- Dispensary Manager
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Support Specialist
- Medical Assistant
- Nurse Practitioner (CRNP)
- Primary Care Physician (DO, MD)
- Social Services Manager
- Triage Nurse (RN) / Assistant Clinical Supervisor
- Billing Specialist
- Cafe Team Member
- Group Fitness Instructor
- Nurse Educator (RN) / Clinical Director of Community Health & Wellness (DO, MD, CRNP, PA-C)
- Security & Front Entrance Coordinator
Interested persons can apply online here.